Our mission is to provide culturally competent behavioral health services. We focus on risk reduction, evidence-based practices and life skills development with a person-centered approach. We believe in respecting the cultural needs of all individuals and families; treating all individuals with integrity, dignity and respect; promoting general wellness and health in the community; and focusing on individual strengths and potential.
Our team promotes honesty and authenticity to create a safe and accepting environment for everyone. Our team includes licensed mental health professionals, alcohol and drug counselors, nurses and psychiatrists. We recruit and hire professionals that are bilingual and reflect the communities we serve.
More About Us
Our Core Values Include:
- Respecting the cultural needs of all individuals and families
- Treating all individuals with integrity, dignity and respect
- Promoting general wellness and health in the community
- Focusing on individual strengths and potential
Our team promotes honesty and authenticity to create a safe and accepting environment for everyone. Our team includes licensed mental health professionals that are bilingual and reflect the communities we serve.
- Driving With Care:
- Level 1 and 2 Education
- Level 2 Therapy
- Individual, group and family therapy
- Chemical health evaluations (Rule 25 & ASUDS-R)
- Mental health evaluations
- Family education & support
- Self-help groups
- Medication education
- Social & living skills
- Skill building
- Transition to community living
Who We Serve:
- We work with individuals of diverse
backgrounds, cultures and
- We assist individuals of underserved
communities; specifically persons
who identify as refugees and
- We work with adolescents ages 14 – 17
and adults age 18 and over.
- We assist both men and women
struggling with substance use and/or
mental health problems.
- We work with individuals who have
insurance, medical assistance, or
private pay. We offer payment plans.
- We currently offer services in the following languages: